2012 RATES & TRAVEL INFORMATION FOR FISHING IN ALASKA
Bentalit Lodge is operating as a hotel. Local people guide the fishermen. Contact Bentalit if you would like the name of a local guide. Round trip airfare from Anchorage to Bentalit Lodge is NOT included in our rates below.
Alaska Deluxe Fishing Lodge
Enjoy fly fishing, rainbow trout fishing, king salmon fishing, silver salmon fishing or northern pike fishing with our US Coastguard licensed guides. Give us a call or send us an e-mail so we can reserve a room for you at Bentalit Lodge.
E-mail Bill and Annette for a fantastic fishing trip!
All 2012 Package Rates for Bentalit Fishing Lodge. The flight to Bentalit is not included:
Experience our remote Alaskan wilderness by catching a mighty king salmon or a feisty silver salmon, sighting a black or brown bear foraging for berries or fishing for silver salmon, fly fishing in our nearby lakes and streams or just relaxing and enjoying the peaceful Bentalit settings.
- Deluxe accommodations with private bathrooms in the lodge.
- Gourmet meals in the large dining room of the lodge.
- All lodge facilities & amenities.
- Use of the lodge's regulation sized racquetball court.
|2012 PACKAGE RATES for BENTALIT FISHING LODGE (flight to the lodge is NOT included)
Lodging, Meals and Boat Rental
|$300 per day per person
|For booking details and further information, EMAIL Bill and Annette.
Please include your phone number so we may contact you.
* All package prices are quoted per person based on double occupancy.
* Flight seeing, rafting, and fly out fishing are not included in the standard package, but can be arranged upon request.
* Beer & wine are not included in the package, but are available.
* Alaska fishing licenses along with a king salmon tag may be purchased at the lodge.
* Weather permitting, Mount McKinley can be viewed on the flight to and from Bentalit lodge.
* A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your reservation, with the balance due 30 days prior to your arrival.
* Any cancellation will result in a 10% deposit forfeiture.
* A cancellation made less than 45 days before the scheduled arrival will result in a full forfeit of the deposit.
* Bentalit Lodge is a smoke free facility.
* Gratuities are not included in the package pricing.
Most of our guests fly out to our remote lodge from Anchorage. The flight is about 80 air miles and takes approximately 35 minutes. Mount McKinley can be viewed during the flight if it is not cloudy. Trail Ridge Air Service and Rust's Flying Service usually have flights to this area. The air carriers are located on Lake Hood which is adjacent to Stevens International Airport, and the flight is arranged when reservations are made for Bentalit Lodge.
We can help you find a hotel or motel if you would like to spend a few extra days in the Anchorage area. We do have some guests that fly to our lodge from Willow, Alaska which is located at Mile 70 on the Parks Highway(Route 3), and we would be happy to arrange a flight to the lodge from the Willow Airport. There is parking for your vehicle at the airport. For a list of references, please contact us by e-mail or telephone.
For booking details and further information,
EMAIL Bill and Annette or call Bentalit Lodge at (907) 733-2716.
|We are on Alaska standard time. That means that we are 4 hours behind the East coast (for example, 12:00 AM in New York City is 8:00 PM in Alaska. If you do not reach us in our office, please leave a message on our answering machine and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Homepage | Activities & Events | Fishing | Lodging & Meals | Rates & Travel Info | FAQ | Email
Copyright © Bentalit Lodge. All rights reserved.
All pictures and graphics on this website cannot be used or reproduced without the expressed or written permission of Bentalit Lodge.
Designed and maintained by Designett Web Design